- This website shall be used subject to the following Terms and Conditions, acceptance of which is made by the use of the website:
- Any person accessing this site and making a donation to the Association does so on their own free will and having full knowledge that they are making a financial contribution to the association.
- The Association reserves the right to alter the registration fees for any event and the prices of any goods or services listed in this website without notice.
- All event registrations and orders for goods and services are subject to availability the association reserves the right to refuse to accept any registration and to refuse to supply any goods or services to any individual.
- This website shall be used only for lawful purposes and only for the purposes of promoting the activities of the association.
- Plagiarism of the contents of this website and transmitting it to any third party is prohibited. Also, it is prohibited the reproduction of the website’s content.
- The use of this Website is subject to the following Copyright limitations:
- The Association shall give its authorization for the Commercial use or publication of all or part of the material displayed to the website.
- All rights are reserved on any documents or photographs and permission to copy them must be requested from the copyright owners (the sources are indicated within these documents/photographs).
- Documents which have been uploaded by the association may be copied for personal use only and not for commercial exploitation, on the condition that copyright and source indications are also copied, no modifications are made and the document is copied entirely.
- Unless otherwise stated all images published on the website are copyrighted to the Association.
Any loss suffered or sustained by you when sharing information by means of e-mail or other internet links shall be borne solely and exclusively by the user and in no event shall any such loss in whole or in part be borne by the Association.
- Protection of Personal Data
- The Association preserves the right to collect, store and process personal data of a user in accordance with the provisions of the Processing of Personal Data (Protection of Individuals) Law (N.138 (I)/2001) (hereinafter named as the “Law”).
- Users of this website have the right to access, update or refuse any further processing of their personal data pursuant to the provisions of the Law.
- The Association will not disclose any personal data to any third party without the user’s written consent unless such communication is done for the purposes of: (a)protecting the interest of the users; (b) compliance with applicable laws, regulations or judicial order; (c) protection of public interest; (d) for processing payment transactions as described below.
- This website may contain links owned and operated by third parties. The Association does not accept any responsibility or liability for the privacy practices of such third parties’ websites, as they are beyond its control.
- By submitting your credit card (or other type of payment card) details, you understand and agree that you authorize the Association to charge this card for the amount of the requested service and/or requested transaction.
- Transaction payments are handled by third party financial institutions that receive the card number and other personal information in order to verify the validity of the card number and process the transactions.
- Governing Law
Use of the website shall be governed by the Laws of the Republic of Cyprus.